Thursday, March 25, 2010

T'was the night before...

T'was the night before the surgery and all through the halls...not a creature was stirring, not even the... ok.. I don't really know where I was going with that. So, it is currently 2:00 am, and I am lying in my hospital bed, typing my very first blog ever. I am patiently awaiting for the time to come when they decide to take me away and put me in a deep sleep... Am I nervous? Oh, heck yes I am! But that is ok.. this procedure should make things better. Even though I'm kinda nervous, scared, anxious, whatever you want to call it, I know it'll all work out how Heavenly Father wants it to. :) So... they come whisk me away around 2:30 this afternoon, the procedure is supposed to start at 3:30. To be honest... I'm kinda ready for this, to an extent... all the times I was hospitalized last year, they kept telling me and telling me that they were thinking about doing surgery, and at the last minute, they would change their minds. Apparently it just wasn't my time yet... Well I have currently been in this hospital for 9 days; being poked and prodded at everyday at all hours...I think it is finally time. As I write this and listen to this wonderful, spiritual music, I get this sense of 'calming' feeling. I know that things will all turn out how they are supposed to. I received a blessing by my father at the beginning of the hospitalization and it stated 'bless the Dr.'s that they may be guided to do what is best' or something like that. Needless to say.. I know they will be guided, and it's great to know that Heavenly Father is always there watching out for us. So now, as I head to bed and sleep away these few hours left before I go under the knives, I know I can sleep peacefully with that amazing Spirit is burning deep within my heart. I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. WOO! First comment! I rock.

    No.

    YOU rock.

    I love you. Everything will be okay. I know it. You know it. Heavenly Father knows it.

    *hug*

    ...horses do that.

    ReplyDelete